LIMA / CUSCO / PUNO / AREQUIPA / LIMA
Day 01 : Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the international airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02 : City Tour / Circuit of Beaches
- a.m.: Guided tour of the colonial and modern city.
- Lima´s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional “peña” show.
- p.m.: Circuit of beaches on the Green Coast.
Day 03 : Lima / Cusco / City Tour
- a.m.: Flight to the City of Cusco, reception, transfer to the hotel and coca leaf tea.
- Cusco´s exquisite food in restaurants and traditional tourist “picanterías”.
- p.m.: Excursion to the city´s Historical Center and surrounding monuments: Main Square (Plaza de Armas), Cathedral, Temple of the Sun (Qorikancha) and Archaeological Park of Sacsaywaman. Typical dances at the Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo (Qosqo Center of Native Art).
Day 04 : Sacred Valley of the Incas with Overnight Stay in Machupicchu Pueblo
- a.m.: Excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Handicraft Market (Pisaq), Pisaq.
- Typical buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- p.m.: Visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo´s railroad station and train to Machupicchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
Day 05 : Incan City of Machupicchu / Return to Cusco
- a.m.: Excursion to the Incan City of Machupicchu; Wonder of the World, which presents a set of living quarters, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places such as the “Intiwatana” (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, in a remarkable urban harmony, showing the Incan engineering´s high development level.
- p.m.: Return to the hotel, in the city of Cusco.
Day 06 : Cusco / Puno
- a.m.: Departure to Puno, on a comfortable and panoramic tourist bus.
- Tours on the way, in Andahuaylillas, Raqchi. La Raya and Pucará.
- Lunch in Sicuani.
- p.m.: Arrival in Puno and transfer to the hotel.
Day 07 : Uros / Taquile, with Overnight Stay on the Island, Navigation on the Mythical Titicaca, the Highest Navegable Lake in the World (3,800 m.a.s.l.)
- a.m.: Departure on a motorized barge to the Uros´ Floating Islands, inhabited by native Quechua and Aymara populations. Visit of Taquile; island of great ethnical and cultural value, with its people deeply rooted in their ancestral traditions and customs. Taquile possesses pre-Incan and Incan archaeological sites, and its textile art is much appreciated worldwide.
- Typical lunch.
- p.m.: Return to the city of Puno and transfer to the hotel.
Day 08 : Puno / Juliaca / Arequipa
- a.m.: Transfer from Puno to Juliaca´s airport, flight to the city of Arequipa, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Arequipa´s exquisite food, in restaurants and traditional tourist “picanterías”.
- p.m.: City tour and Arequipa´s countryside, the city´s historical center, Yanahuara and Sachaca´s Vantage Points, as well as the visit of the Sabandía Mill.
Day 09 : Colca Canyon / Cruz del Cóndor´s Vantage Point / Arequipa
- Very early, night departure to the locality of Chivay.
- a.m.: Tour to the Colca Canyon (3,400 meters in depth, at the deepest spot), the condors´ majestic flight and the canyon´s impressive panorama, along with typical and ancestral villages, thermal baths and typical food.
- p.m.: Return to the city of Arequipa and transfer to the hotel.
Day 10 : Return to Lima and Flight Home
- a.m.: Return flight to the city of Lima, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- p.m.: Transfer to the international airport, for the flight home.
End of our services
PRICES PER PERSON :