LIMA / NAZCA / AREQUIPA / PUNO / CUSCO / LIMA
Day 01 : Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the international airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02 : City Tour / Museum
- a.m.: Guided tour of the city of Lima; colonial and modern part.
- Lima´s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional “peña” show.
- p.m.: Tour to Peru´s Gold and Weapons of the World Museum.
Day 03 : Lima / Nazca / Flight Over Nazca´s Lines / Departure to Arequipa
- a.m.: Departure from Lima to Nazca, on a Crucero bus service (Option to travel on a light plane).
- Arrival in Nazca, transfer to the hotel, day use service. Flight over the Nazca Lines, with their gigantic and enigmatic designs carved on the sand, such as outlines of men, animals, plants and geometrical figures.
- Exquisite Creole food.
- p.m.: Night trip to the city of Arequipa, on a Cruzero “bed bus” service..
Day 04 : Arrival to Arequipa / City Tour
- a.m.: Arrival in Arequipa and transfer to the hotel.
- Free morning.
- Arequipa´s exquisite gastronomy, in restaurants and traditional tourist “picanterías”.
- p.m.: City tour and visit of Arequipa´s countryside, historical center of the city, Yanahuara and Sachaca vantage points, volcanoes and Sabandía Mill.
Day 05 : Arequipa / Chivay / Colca Valley
- a.m.: Departure from Arequipa to the locality of Chivay, observation of volcanoes, snow-capped peaks, as well as visit of the alpaca and vicuña reserve.
- p.m.: Arrival, accommodation at the hotel.
- Thermal baths and typical food.
Day 06 : Colca Canyon / Cruz del Cóndor´s Vantage Point
- Tour to the Colca Canyon (3,400 meters in depht, at the deepest spot) the condors´ majestic flight and the canyon´s impressive panorama.
- Tour to some of the canyon´ typical villages, Incan benched terraces, archaeological compounds, typical food and thermal baths.
Day 07 : Chivay / Sillustani / Puno
- a.m.: Departure to the city of Puno. On the way, tour of the Archaeological Complex of Sillustani, a pre-Incan and Incan necropolis, with its monumental and gigantic “chullpas” or circular stone towers.
- p.m.: Arrival in Puno and transfer to the hotel.
Day 08 : Uros / Taquile, Full Day, Navigation on the Mythical Titicaca, the Highest Navigable Lake in the World (3,800 m.a.s.l.)
- a.m.: Departure on a motorized barge to the Uros´ Floating Islands inhabited by native Quechua and Aymara populations. Visit of Taquile; island of great ethnical and cultural value, with its people deeply rooted in their ancestral traditions and customs. Taquile possesses pre-Incan and Incan archaeological sites, and its textile art is much appreciated worldwide.
- Typical lunch.
- p.m.: Return to the city of Puno and transfer to the hotel.
Day 09 : Puno / Cusco
- a.m.: Transfer to Juliaca´s airport, flight to the city of Cusco, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free morning.
- Cusco´s exquisite food in restaurants and traditional tourist “picanterías”.
- p.m.: Excursion to the city´s historical center and surrounding monuments: Main Square (Plaza de Armas), Cathedral, Temple of the Sun (Qorikancha) and Archaeological Park of Sacsaywaman.
- Typical dances at the Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo (Qosqo Center of Native Art).
Day 10 : Sacred Valley of the Incas with Overnight Stay in Machupicchu Pueblo
- a.m.: Excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, handicraft market (Pisaq), Archaeological Complex of Pisaq.
- Typical buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- p.m.: Visit of the Complejo Arqueológico de Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo´s railroad station and train to Machupicchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Machupicchu Pueblo.
Day 11 : Incan City of Machupicchu / Return to Cusco
- a.m.: Excursion to the Incan City of Machupicchu; Wonder of the World, which presents a set of living quarters, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the “Intiwatana” (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, in a remarkable urban harmony, showing the Incan engineering´s high development level.
- p.m.: Return to the hotel, in the city of Cusco.
Day 12 : Return to Lima and Flight Home
- a.m.: Return flight to the city of Lima, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- p.m.: Transfer to the international airport, for the flight home.
End of our services
PRICES PER PERSON :