LIMA / CUSCO / PUERTO MALDONADO / LIMA
Day 01 : Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the international airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02 : City Tour / Circuit of Beaches
- a.m.: Guided tour of the colonial and modern city.
- Lima´s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional “peña” show.
- p.m.: Circuit of beaches on the Green Coast.
Day 03 : Lima / Cusco / City Tour
- a.m.: Flight to the City of Cusco, reception, transfer to the hotel and coca leaf tea.
- Cusco´s exquisite food in restaurants and traditional tourist “picanterías”.
- p.m.: Excursion to the city´s historical center and surrounding monuments: Main Square (Plaza de Armas), Cathedral, Temple of the Sun (Qorikancha) and Archaeological Park of Sacsaywaman.
- Typical dances at the Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo (Qosqo Center of Native Art).
Day 04 : Sacred Valley of the Incas with Overnight Stay in Machupicchu Pueblo
- a.m.: Excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Handicraft Market (Pisaq), Pisaq.
- Typical buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- p.m.: Visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo´s railroad station and train to Machupicchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
Day 05 : Incan City of Machupicchu / Return to Cusco
- a.m.: Excursion to the Incan City of Machupicchu; Wonder of the World, which presents a set of living quarters, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places such as the “Intiwatana” (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, in a remarkable urban harmony, showing the Incan engineering´s high development level.
- p.m.: Return to the hotel, in the city of Cusco.
Day 06 : Puerto Maldonado / Tambopata Candamo
- a.m.: Flight to the warm city of Puerto Maldonado and transfer to the Tambopata Wasai Lodge, navigating on the Tambopata River. The Tambopata Candamo National Reserve is formed by diverse ecosystems adequate for the eco-conservation of the local flora and fauna.
- p.m.: Night time walk to look for insects and wild animals.
Day 07 : Collpa Chunchu
- a.m.: Very early departure, navigating on the Tambopata River, to observe a colorful spectacle of hundreds of macaws, parrots and parakeets, licking the clay walls. Walk around the beach and on jungle paths, observing birds, monkeys, insects and lots of flora.
- Options of adventure activities in canopy, kayak, tree climbing, bathing in the Gato River´s cascades, fishing, botanical tour or nocturnal walk in search of caimans, etc.
Day 08 : Sandoval Lake / Puerto Maldonado
- a.m.: Navigation on the Tambopata River, transfer to the Madre de Dios River, short hike through the Amazonian jungle to Lake Sandoval; the habitat of a diversified fauna: Caimans, lizards, turtles, giant otters, varieties of fish, birds, macaws, monkeys, etc.
- Return to the city of Puerto Maldonado, free afternoon, farewell dinner and show.
Day 09 : Return to Lima and Flight Home
- a.m.: Return flight to the city of Lima, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- p.m.: Transfer to the interna tional airport, for the flight home.
End of our services
PRICES PER PERSON :