LIMA / CUSCO / MANU / LIMA
Day 01 : Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the international airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02 : City Tour / Circuit of Beaches
- a.m.: Guided tour of the colonial and modern city.
- Lima´s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional “peña” show.
- p.m.: Circuit of beaches on the Green Coast.
Day 03 : Lima / Cusco / City Tour
- a.m.: Flight to the city of Cusco, reception, transfer to the hotel and coca leaf tea.
- Cusco´s exquisite food in restaurants and traditional tourist “picanterías”.
- p.m.: Excursion to the city´s historical center and surrounding monuments: Main Square (Plaza de Armas), Cathedral, Temple of the Sun (Qorikancha) and Archaeological Park of Sacsaywaman.
- Typical dances at the Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo (Qosqo Center of Native Art).
Day 04 : Sacred Valley of the Incas with Overnight Stay in Machupicchu Pueblo
- a.m.: Excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Handicraft Market (Pisaq), Pisaq.
- Typical buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- p.m.: Visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo´s railroad station and train to Machupicchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
Day 05 : Incan City of Machupicchu / Return to Cusco
- a.m.: Excursion to the Incan City of Machupicchu; Wonder of the World, which presents a set of living quarters, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places such as the “Intiwatana” (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, in a remarkable urban harmony, showing the Incan engineering´s high development level.
- p.m.: Return to the hotel, in the city of Cusco.
Day 06 : Cusco / Manu National Park / Boca Manu / Reserved Zone
- a.m.: Light plane flight to Boca Manu.
- Arrival and transfer to the park´s Reserved Zone, navigating on the Manu River.
- Arrival at the Wildlife Tented Camp campsite, close to Lake Salvador.
- Ecological tour, eco-adventure in canopy and night tour in search of animals, reptiles, frogs and insects
Day 07 : Qocha Salvador / Casa Matsiguenka
- a.m.: Tour on Lake or Qocha Salvador, observing giant otters, black caimans, birds, the Hoatzin bird or Shansho, etc. Hike to Casa Matsiguenka, observing bird species, caimans, river turtles, the Spider Monkey, etc.
- Night tour in search of black caimans.
Day 08 : Qocha Salvador / Boca Manu Community
- Navigation towards the Manu Wildlife Center lodge, visit to the Boca Manu Community and appreciation of the art of making native embarkations.
- Night tour to the Tapirs´ Collpa and observation of large mammals.
Day 09 : Macaw Lick (Collpa) / Tapirs´ Collpa
- Tour to the Macaw and Parrot Lick (Collpa), with its colorful show of hundreds of birds licking the clay walls.
- Tour to Lake Qocha Blanco or Tambo, to see coypus, the Shansho bird and other species.
- Night tour to the Tapirs´ Collpa.
Day 10 : Boca Manu / Cusco / Return to Lima and Flight Home
- a.m.: Transfer on our embarkation to the Boca Manu airport and flight on a light plane, to the city of Cusco.
- Arrival in the city of Cusco and return flight to the city of Lima, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- p.m.: Transfer to the international airport, for the flight home.
End of our services
PRICES PER PERSON :